Saturday, February 2

Brittany Spears vs American Soldiers










This has absolutely nothing to do with fitness.


I am tired of seeing this bimbo everywhere - taking the millioinaire's freefall. We have injured soldiers lying in Walter Reed Army Hospital trying to put their lives back together (after getting their bodies put back together); but our antidote for boredom is to read about junk like this instead of doing something positive for these warriors of freedom. We're all guilty of it, I imagine. But why? Why do the positive stories take a back seat to the train wrecks? Maybe if each of us wrote just one soldier a card to thank them for their sacrifice instead of buying one US Magazine, our karma buckets would overflow? I'm not trying to be self-righteous...I just clicked on a Brittany story on the Fox News site and then got disgusted with myself for doing so!
by Chris Scully

No comments: