Friday, April 25

All You Need to Know About Lazy People Can Be Seen in a Grocery Store Parking Lot


It occurred to me again last night that we are really lazy. I was sitting in my truck waiting for my wife to come out of the grocery store and while I listened to the news, I was observing the behavior of people who were looking for a place to park. It is amazing to me that someone will drive circles around a parking lot looking for one of the ten closest spots to open up instead of parking 250 feet away and actually saving time by hoofing it! Not to mention, I watched a Suburban try to squeeze in a spot intended for a Prius. Queen Latifah would have a better shot getting into Jessica Simpson's jeans. And people don't really seem to care about what happens to the other car when they swing open their doors and crash it into the nice door in the next parking spot. So wouldn't it be better for your body, save time, save gas, and save your car doors if you parked a little further away? Don't be lazy.
by Chris Scully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.